what do you have in your robots.txt file? - OpenCart Community

I have emailed the developer. Based on what you've written, I'll keep the posted robots. txt content as it is.

Recommended and best robots.txt file for opencart 3.x

robots.txt is about public url's not your folder structure. Instead of, or in addition to, robots.txt entries, you can add robots meta ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

robots.txt - OpenCart Community

With file robots. txt in root of your site you can advise search engines like google bing yahoo to crawl your site, dont crawl certain pages or ...

Best practice robots.txt for opencart 3.0.3.7 ? - OpenCart Community

Hi, I've recently changed from Opencart 1.5.5.1 to OC3 The robots.txt file included in OC3 is different to the one I've used for many years.

robots.txt - OpenCart Community

Hi guys just upgraded my site from 1.5.6.4 to 2.3.02 and just copied my old robots.txt file anyone any comments, think it's a bit long ...

Optimization of Robots.txt File In Opencart Marketplace

txt is a standard file that the websites use to instruct the spiders or web crawlers such as Googlebot when they are visiting your websites or marketplaces. So ...

Edit robots.txt from admin panel in OpenCart - Stack Overflow

txt is a text (not html) file you put on your site to tell search robots which pages you would like them not to visit. It is important to ...

How to add and configure robot.txt file in opencart.

Hello!!! Can anyone tell me how I should configure my robot.txt file, I had a look on google and I believe it should read something similar ...

What is the Default Robots.txt - OpenCart Community

Hello! I know it is good to have Robots.txt file. So what should be the default? This is what i done: User-agent: * Disallow: /adminFolder/